the animation lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hang out and chill with pivoterz and eztoonerz

HomeNEWS*GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DemonKilo's Art Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

DemonKilo's Art Problem Empty
PostSubject: DemonKilo's Art Problem   DemonKilo's Art Problem EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Hey guys, I have some art that I've been wanting to post on here for awhile now, but I have this huge problem. Now just to let you all know, I have a EPSON Scanner/Printer and I figured I'd use that.

Anyways, I my first page into the scanner and I couldn't find any button that would put it on my computer. All I could do was print out another copy of the page. Does anyone know how to get the picture in the scanner to show up on my computer?

Also to let you know, the EPSON Scanner/Printer is hooked up to my computer by a USB. Is that the problem or no?

If you want more detail, I can try to give you a layout of the printer. Maybe I could take a picture of it and put it online for you to see all the buttons.
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Art Problem   DemonKilo's Art Problem EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 am

*Bump* I could really use some help on this. Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
xman
Admin
Admin
xman

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Art Problem   DemonKilo's Art Problem EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 am

no,im sorry,i dont know anything about scanners
Back to top Go down
http://theanilounge.tk
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Art Problem   DemonKilo's Art Problem EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:49 am

DemonKilo wrote:
Hey guys, I have some art that I've been wanting to post on here for awhile now, but I have this huge problem. Now just to let you all know, I have a EPSON Scanner/Printer and I figured I'd use that.

Anyways, I my first page into the scanner and I couldn't find any button that would put it on my computer. All I could do was print out another copy of the page. Does anyone know how to get the picture in the scanner to show up on my computer?

Also to let you know, the EPSON Scanner/Printer is hooked up to my computer by a USB. Is that the problem or no?

If you want more detail, I can try to give you a layout of the printer. Maybe I could take a picture of it and put it online for you to see all the buttons.

Try unplugging and replugging the USB and see if something pops up on the screen...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hjaltithehun
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Art Problem   DemonKilo's Art Problem EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 am

Aight Hjalltithehun, I'll give it a shot, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Art Problem   DemonKilo's Art Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

DemonKilo's Art Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the animation lounge :: WELCOME :: Anything-
Jump to: