the animation lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hang out and chill with pivoterz and eztoonerz

HomeNEWS*GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorry guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

I'm sorry guys. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry guys.   I'm sorry guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 am

Hey guys, once again I'm sorry to be saying that I'm gona be less active. It's not you guys, I'm just not enjoying easytoon that much anymore. World of Warcraft is taking over my life! I'll still visit here, it's not like I'm officially leaving and I'll still watch, rate, and comment on animations. I may post an animation here and there, but as you all have noticed, I haven't posted an animation in quite some time. It took me time to realize I wasn't going to be active, I thought I could balance World of Warcraft and easytoon out and still participated in both, but zackfire made me realize I can't. He made me realize I was being a "know it all". I was commenting on peoples threads, even though I haven't surpassed those standards myself. I'm sorry for being hard on all of you, and I hope you all understand. I'm looking forward to everyone's animations and I trust that this forum will become "the best!" animation forum that ever came to the internet. Good luck everyone and I'll be sure to keep in touch with you all. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm sorry guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry guys.   I'm sorry guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 am

*twich* hm... well you you've been the most sane and thoughtful person on this forum and i don't get why you think you act like a "know it all" cause that's what i do I'm sorry guys. 1238045687.
and remember WoW is like chocolate you become sick of it when you eat to much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hjaltithehun
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

I'm sorry guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry guys.   I'm sorry guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Well, I'm always commenting an rating peoples animations like I knows better, even though I can't compare to them. Also, don't eve say chocolate, I was so sick two days ago from eating too much Easter chocolate that I came down with the flu some how. I felt like I was going to puke all day and I couldn't play WoW or make easytoons at all. Also, you may think WoW is like chocolate and I'll get sick of it, but I've been playing wow for almost 2 years now and it hasn't got old. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm sorry guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry guys.   I'm sorry guys. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm

DemonKilo wrote:
Well, I'm always commenting an rating peoples animations like I knows better, even though I can't compare to them. Also, don't eve say chocolate, I was so sick two days ago from eating too much Easter chocolate that I came down with the flu some how. I felt like I was going to puke all day and I couldn't play WoW or make easytoons at all. Also, you may think WoW is like chocolate and I'll get sick of it, but I've been playing wow for almost 2 years now and it hasn't got old. Very Happy
WOW.... well i think you'l quit someday...(hopefully Shocked )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hjaltithehun
Sponsored content

I'm sorry guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry guys.   I'm sorry guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry guys.
Page 1 of 1