the animation lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hang out and chill with pivoterz and eztoonerz

HomeNEWS*GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread

Go down 
+9
xman
zackfire
condog343
Son
Septyer
Rotten
PinkPivot
RollingWaffle
DemonKilo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread Empty
PostSubject: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Here's my first.

Easytoon Fight.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img201/2876/durwzy5.gif
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's my second.

Easytoon Fight 2.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/7139/ffgd.gif
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's my third. (Collab Entry)

Easytoon Fight 3.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img26/3113/easytoonfight3.gif

Also, here's a link to the same animation with music and in video format, so you can enjoy it even more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJtPzhFPDYk
Here's a Fight I've been working on, that I will update over time.

Easytoon Fight 4.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img193/8991/easytoonfight4.gif
Here's a funny ball animation.

Ball Animation.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img38/6338/ballanimation.gif

I know there short, but I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by DemonKilo on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
RollingWaffle
VIP
VIP
RollingWaffle

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 pm

the animations are really good. i make the easytoon into a gif and put it on imageshack then copy the forum hotlink or the rly long price of stuff jocolor
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Oh. Thanks for the advice, i'll be sure to fix that. Unless u guys like the video thing. lol
Back to top Go down
PinkPivot
level 2
level 2
PinkPivot

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

i like the second fight it had a 3D throw and the star im not an easytoon rater sorry :[
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:21 pm

Lol, np i didn't know what to do when I hit the guy with the other guy. so i made him go off into the distance and I had to put something there, so i put a star. Also, the reason it looks 3D is because of their heads. All of them are perfect circles because I used the circle tool realizing it's much easier. In the first one I didn't, but I still like it. It adds more of a real life effect, since not everyone's head is the same shape.
Back to top Go down
Rotten
Awsome poster
Awsome poster

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 am

That's really cool, I like how the speed lines melt back into a guy Very Happy The different views were ownsome too. I would say however, try to stop the resizing. it resizes to much.
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm

UPDATE! finally.
Back to top Go down
Septyer
level 3
level 3
Septyer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:28 pm

man your the best easytooner on the forum and ive ever seen o.o
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Septyer
Son
level 3
level 3
Son

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 am

work on effects and little easing too...
pretty good btw I suck at eztoon...
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:35 pm

WExclamationExclamationT
UPDRazzATE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:24 am

Sick animations! DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread 752827
I enjoyed them all albino
Back to top Go down
condog343
level 7
level 7
condog343

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 pm

good easytoons Demon,you need to try to make more realistic figures though,but im not much of an easytooner so idrk,lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/condog343
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

UPDATE! I know it's not that much, but I added on a little bit to easytoon fight 4. I may adjust it a little bit as I work on it. Hope you enjoy!

Ps: I'll keep making easytoons on my off time for now, but I really hope we get more easytoonerz soon.
Back to top Go down
zackfire
level 2
level 2
zackfire

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm

I respect the patience that went into making these, but i want to point out some thing that need to be worked on. Your fights are slow, the sword fighting really involves one sword clash. If you could have them swiping and slashing and parrying, that would be a lot more fun to watch. Your effects and particles suffer too. You really improved the quality of the fighting in the third one, but I'd like to see more movements and poses, rather than the teleporting thing.
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 pm

zackfire wrote:
I respect the patience that went into making these, but i want to point out some thing that need to be worked on. Your fights are slow, the sword fighting really involves one sword clash. If you could have them swiping and slashing and parrying, that would be a lot more fun to watch. Your effects and particles suffer too. You really improved the quality of the fighting in the third one, but I'd like to see more movements and poses, rather than the teleporting thing.

Thanks man, but what do u mean by my sword fights are slow, my Easytoon Fight 1 has a fast sword fight and they swipe, slash, and parry. Also, making effects on easytoon without a tablet is pretty damn hard. What kind of movements and Poses do you want to see?
Back to top Go down
zackfire
level 2
level 2
zackfire

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Movements and poses involve easing and anticipation, a sword swing doesn't start from nowhere. If your arm is at your side and you try to punch someone, it's going to be a weak ass punch. So just like you draw your arm back for a punch, you bring your arm back and around for a swing. Easing is basically acceleration and deceleration. When you swing, your arm starts out slow, speeds up, then slows down to a stop. Now in a faced paced anim you could represent it in only four frames minus any anticipation. The first frame, then a frame a little bit ahead of that one, then one near the end of the movement, then one at the final rest. By poses I mean frames of anticipation before every sword swing. If you were doing an upward slash, for instance, you would bring the sword around from down near your feet. The "pose' would be the frame when the character is standing, feet separated, arm drawn back behind his torso ready to swing.

I hope you understood my meaning there.
Back to top Go down
Septyer
level 3
level 3
Septyer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Awesome lawl i like them all... got any tips how to make gifs faster.... and whatsa tablet... anyways i like your style... i might make a patient animation... lawl
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Septyer
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Septyer wrote:
Awesome lawl i like them all... got any tips how to make gifs faster.... and whatsa tablet... anyways i like your style... i might make a patient animation... lawl

If you notice, when you set the frame rate to around 7-8 and make an animation it runs ok, but when you speed the frame rate up to around 4-5 it looks extremely fast. The reason it looks fast is because you don't have enough frames. You may have to add double the frames and move the stick a lot less each frame in order for it too look slower, but I'm telling you this is the KEY to making your animations the best they can be. The reason? because they look much smoother. They do because you have more frames playing, the less frames you have the more it looks like it's skipping (choppy), but if you set it to a fast frame rate of around 4-5 with a lot of frames it looks much smoother. Like my Easytoon Fight 3, it's set to a frame rate of 4.

Btw zackfire, I understand what your saying now, but we all have different types of ways we make our animations. The advice you gave me is really good and I'll be sure to work on that during my next easytoon. Still, I think the major thing I need to focus on now is camera movements. I need to add more into my animations.
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I have a new Easytoon.

I decided to fix up my original Easytoon Fight 4 and made it even better. Anyways here it is, I know it's short, but it's a preview. I don't know when the finished version will be done, but I hope you all enjoy the preview.

Link:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img193/8991/easytoonfight4.gif

Last edited by DemonKilo on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zackfire
level 2
level 2
zackfire

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:14 pm

That explosion effect was MUCH better, good job.
Back to top Go down
condog343
level 7
level 7
condog343

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:32 pm

cool demon,i can tell youve been working on effects more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/condog343
xman
Admin
Admin
xman

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:34 pm

yeah it was much better,also glad to see that you didint quit
Back to top Go down
http://theanilounge.tk
PyroPivot
level 3
level 3
PyroPivot

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:53 pm

almost all the same rules of pivot apply to EZT as well.
theres not enough easing, it's too slow, and it's too stiff.
It sounds harsh right now but if you fix that, you will be grateful...i think, lol
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm

PyroPivot wrote:
almost all the same rules of pivot apply to EZT as well.
theres not enough easing, it's too slow, and it's too stiff.
It sounds harsh right now but if you fix that, you will be grateful...i think, lol

If you pay attention to like the kick down or when they start to charged, it's all eased, just look carefully. Also, I don't know what you mean by it being too slow. I guess I do have to work on stiffness though. Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm

UPDCoolATE

Ball Animation.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img38/6338/ballanimation.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread   DemonKilo's Easytoon Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next