the animation lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hang out and chill with pivoterz and eztoonerz

HomeNEWS*GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Septyer
level 3
level 3
Septyer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Thread Empty
PostSubject: Thread   Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 am

I know that noone visits this forum anymore, but I had fun here. This was the first forum I was a part of and the first place I showed my animations to other people. I really don't like to come here and see it empty. The newer, other forum was shut down for inactivity so I wanted to come here again. *sigh* If anyone reads this, contact my email sean.mcleod@y7mail.com . I wanna get this forum up again, even if it's just to chat once in a while.

Edit: Don't go on my Youtube channel anymore.
Fixed grammar.

Last edited by Septyer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Septyer
PyroPivot
level 3
level 3
PyroPivot

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread   Thread EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:21 am

Septyer wrote:
i know that no1 visits this forum anymore, but i had fun here. this was the first forum i was a part of and the first place I showed my animations to other people. I really don't like to come here and see it empty. the newer other forum was shut down for inactivity so i wanted to come here again. i'm the only one here and will be the only one. *sigh* if any1 reads this contact my youtube it is the same as my username. I wanna get this forum up again, even if its just to chat once in a while.
Yeah I feel ya, I was always pretty active on here, droidz stick making forums, and pivot elite... But TAL and PE were always my favorite forums to visit cuz they had small, but still decent sized communities were everybody knew eachother... good times.

This is my first visit in almost a year, I only remember the url cuz its the last remaining rezin of pivot on my youtube channel...
Chances are nobodies gonna respond to this for another few months... and if you do chances are I won't see it for awhile after that..
Anyways just thought Id say hi... Thread 164489
Back to top Go down
Septyer
level 3
level 3
Septyer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread   Thread EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:57 am

PyroPivot wrote:
Septyer wrote:
i know that no1 visits this forum anymore, but i had fun here. this was the first forum i was a part of and the first place I showed my animations to other people. I really don't like to come here and see it empty. the newer other forum was shut down for inactivity so i wanted to come here again. i'm the only one here and will be the only one. *sigh* if any1 reads this contact my youtube it is the same as my username. I wanna get this forum up again, even if its just to chat once in a while.
Yeah I feel ya, I was always pretty active on here, droidz stick making forums, and pivot elite... But TAL and PE were always my favorite forums to visit cuz they had small, but still decent sized communities were everybody knew eachother... good times.

This is my first visit in almost a year, I only remember the url cuz its the last remaining rezin of pivot on my youtube channel...
Chances are nobodies gonna respond to this for another few months... and if you do chances are I won't see it for awhile after that..
Anyways just thought Id say hi... Thread 164489

A post!
It's been a really long time, and this place will probably never get active again.
But the times I had here were fun, just wanted to say hi to everyone again.
Hope you reply soon so we could chat again.
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Septyer
Sponsored content

Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread   Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread
Page 1 of 1