the animation lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hang out and chill with pivoterz and eztoonerz

HomeNEWS*GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Condog343's Art (A Girl)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
condog343
level 7
level 7
condog343

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Condog343's Art (A Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Art
A Girl
Artist Comment:
Well,Hjalti drug me into drawing girls,lol,I think it turned out alright,and I also Free Handed this for the most part,just not the shape of the head.

Bardock
Artist Comment:
Well,it turned out well,but I accidently made the outline sketchy and big,I guess its ok.

Naruto
Artist Comment:
My favorite,I love how I made,definetly my best work yet.

Last edited by condog343 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/condog343
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Pretty good condog, you might want to add some shading and some highlights in the eyes and hair. its okay if the lines are sketchy. My style is sketchy as hell. Keep it up!

courtesy? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hjaltithehun
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Nice art Condog, I like the Naruto one as well. I also wanted to ask you, do you copy a drawing my looking at the picture then trying to draw that same picture or do you just draw with your own imagination. It's a question I ask everyone because I got some kick ass Inuyasha pictures I might scan at my house that I drew when I was around 11-12 and never had a computer. I kind of just watched the show and drew it out of my own imagination. I'll be sure to post them soon.

Overall, really nice job Condog. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to your next update!
Back to top Go down
Beatifier
level 5
level 5

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 am

Really nice, Condog.
But in the Naruto drawing, the shoulders could be wider.
Back to top Go down
condog343
level 7
level 7
condog343

PostSubject: Re: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 am

DemonKilo wrote:
Nice art Condog, I like the Naruto one as well. I also wanted to ask you, do you copy a drawing my looking at the picture then trying to draw that same picture or do you just draw with your own imagination. It's a question I ask everyone because I got some kick ass Inuyasha pictures I might scan at my house that I drew when I was around 11-12 and never had a computer. I kind of just watched the show and drew it out of my own imagination. I'll be sure to post them soon.

Overall, really nice job Condog. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to your next update!
yeah,i look at pictures,but i like to ad some of my own little details in there,and looking forward to those pics,Very Happy
Back to top Go down
condog343
level 7
level 7
condog343

PostSubject: Re: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Update:A Girl
Click
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condog343's Art (A Girl)   Condog343's Art (A Girl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Condog343's Art (A Girl)
Page 1 of 1