the animation lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hang out and chill with pivoterz and eztoonerz

HomeNEWS*GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just some news and updates...

Go down 
+2
xman
Hjaltithehun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Just some news and updates... Empty
PostSubject: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm

I synced the Collabs, joints, wars, clans and contests into a forum called "Organization"
This was because it was pretty pointless to have so many forums for so few threads, just making the forum a bit more compact. hope you don't mind xman.

In other news, Condog retired from admin, since he wont be much on the forum because his computer crashed. Try to get on as much as you can condog.

We might need some new members though, so upload some adds on your youtube channel, it would be greatly appreciated. Another way is to Pm some of your friends and shit, just get this forum some active members!

The one who brings in the most members will get a prize
:O

Xman needs some suggestions for the forum mascot so take a look in this thread and give him some ideas!
/forum-news-f24/lets-make-a-mascot-t438.htm

Pinkpivot was also demoted as a result of inactivity, there is no use for inactive mods.
Well those were the updates, demotions, retirements and shoutouts

Note: xman if you dont like some of the changes, then tell me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hjaltithehun
xman
Admin
Admin
xman

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm

no the changes are fine,im glad i trusted you with admin
Back to top Go down
http://theanilounge.tk
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Hjaltithehun my friend. You've been a close friend to me ever since this forum originally started and we've been there for each other for quite some time now. You've been a awesome admin and If I were Xman I'd be proud to have promoted you. You have some good ideas here with the advertising and the "prize". I like how you didn't tell us what it is so we'll work for it just to see what it is. ^.^

I've also been wanting to say I'm sorry I've been really inactive lately. I'll try to post some easy easytoons, I'm just really tired of making a whole bunch of really long projects. There cool and all, but there just so much work. So look forward to a few short ones from me. ^.^

I've had tough times with exams (Which reminds me I got a 92% average my 4th quarter, WOOT highest all year!) and even World of Warcraft...it's just...just so much fun! Very Happy. I also wanted to apologize for my horrible moderator skills, I feel really bad, it feels as if I'm not even a mod...there isnt much to do considering all the Admins are just so great at their job. ^.^ Anyways, I just hope I improve at that and I'll do my best to stay active and play WoW at the same time. Btw, I might be getting a job this summer, but who knows, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Rasoblade
Animator of the week
Animator of the week
Rasoblade

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 am

I said about this forum in Pivot Collection i made Smile but i don't think its working, nobody ever reads the credits : S

Btw, great changes : )
Back to top Go down
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:15 am

DemonKilo wrote:
Hjaltithehun my friend. You've been a close friend to me ever since this forum originally started and we've been there for each other for quite some time now. You've been a awesome admin and If I were Xman I'd be proud to have promoted you. You have some good ideas here with the advertising and the "prize". I like how you didn't tell us what it is so we'll work for it just to see what it is. ^.^

Haha yeah, thank you demon.

I've also been wanting to say I'm sorry I've been really inactive lately. I'll try to post some easy easytoons, I'm just really tired of making a whole bunch of really long projects. There cool and all, but there just so much work. So look forward to a few short ones from me. ^.^

I've had tough times with exams (Which reminds me I got a 92% average my 4th quarter, WOOT highest all year!) and even World of Warcraft...it's just...just so much fun! Very Happy. I also wanted to apologize for my horrible moderator skills, I feel really bad, it feels as if I'm not even a mod...there isnt much to do considering all the Admins are just so great at their job. ^.^ Anyways, I just hope I improve at that and I'll do my best to stay active and play WoW at the same time. Btw, I might be getting a job this summer, but who knows, we'll see.

Lol demon you are a mod even though you don't do much modding. You have a way of ending arguments with one post, which is pretty awesome. And dont feel bad because your a great mod, just try to stay active and help out with the forum when you can
Back to top Go down
condog343
level 7
level 7
condog343

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Guys,I think I may have found a loop hole to animate more,so here,my friend has pivot,so i might be able to make some VERY short animations,nothing big,but i might,but VERY VERY VERY VERY rare,so,look forward to some rusty shizzle,lolol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/condog343
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Update: Condog has been promoted to FH since he has more spare times on his hands. and he has released the following statement:

[18:42:54] @ condog343 : condog is very wise
[18:43:03] @ condog343 : and takes shit with pride

In other news, we might become affiliates with Pivot_Forum, so we might expect some new members.
Back to top Go down
DeadHungryKid
level 3
level 3
DeadHungryKid

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Hjaltithehun wrote:
Update: Condog has been promoted to FH since he has more spare times on his hands. and he has released the following statement:

[18:42:54] @ condog343 : condog is very wise
[18:43:03] @ condog343 : and takes shit with pride

In other news, we might become affiliates with Pivot_Forum, so we might expect some new members.

lol no nid to expect since Apocalypse, YongWalRang, Dark_Wolf, Main[F]rame, etc. are from P_F lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonKilo
MODERATE
MODERATE
DemonKilo

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Hjaltithehun wrote:
DemonKilo wrote:

Lol demon you are a mod even though you don't do much modding. You have a way of ending arguments with one post, which is pretty awesome. And dont feel bad because your a great mod, just try to stay active and help out with the forum when you can

Thanks a bunch Hjaltithehun, you always know how to cheer me up, haha. Btw, I made a few quick animations just for the hell of it, some turned out good, some were just funny as hell so I'm gona post em soon, so you guys can can get a laugh out of it. >Smile
Back to top Go down
Hjaltithehun
True poster
True poster
Hjaltithehun

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 am

DemonKilo wrote:
Hjaltithehun wrote:
DemonKilo wrote:

Thanks a bunch Hjaltithehun, you always know how to cheer me up, haha. Btw, I made a few quick animations just for the hell of it, some turned out good, some were just funny as hell so I'm gona post em soon, so you guys can can get a laugh out of it. >Smile
Your welcome demon, cant wait to see your animations, been a pretty long time since we saw anything from you, haha. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and updates...   Just some news and updates... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just some news and updates...
Page 1 of 1